It’s a new year and I’m tired as hell. It’s 9 PM where I am and I haven’t slept in over 36 hours, not including my hour and a half nap at 4 AM. I had a good new years eve and I can’t wait to get this year rolling. This year I’ll graduate. This year I’ll enroll in college. This year I can finally start fresh with new friends and a new attitude. I’m not one for resolutions but these are hardly that. I hope 2011 can be all it was made to be and more, I hope to spend my time enjoying life and learning something new everyday. I hope I can grow closer to my current friends and make some more strong friends in college. I know a lot of things have happened in the past twelve months and I can’t imagine all that could happen in the next. Bring it on 2011 and lets do this ‘thang’.
All that has happened in the past twelve months, no particular order:
- First kiss – New years, between 2009 and 2010 (I started late, ok?)
- Junior Prom
- Lost a ‘good’ friend (not good after some time though).
- Gained a close friend
- Opened up to more people.
- First job.
- Got license (also started late)
- Got first and second car – totaled first.
- Dad lost his job and got it back.
- Much more..